With the Stagg Glass Carafe with Lid, you can serve your coffee in elegance while decanting it. It's constructed of hand-blown glass with an insulated inside and a heat-preserving silicone cover to keep your drinks hot or cold.
Borosililicate glass is used to construct both of the carafe's glass walls; this kind of glass is often referred to as "Glass Arnold Schwarzenegger." The insulated design of this carafe allows you to keep your coffee hot for an extended period of time while still being able to touch it without burning your fingers.
The capacity marks on the 600ml carafe are a convenient feature that makes it a useful tool. If there is just one dot, it means that there is only one cup of coffee remaining. If there are two dots on the graph, it means there are two cups of coffee remaining. When you use a food-safe silicone lid on your brew, you can enjoy it at your leisure since it provides an additional layer of heat and aromatic protection.
Highlights of Stagg Glass Carafe with Lid
- Borosilicate glass is strong and durable, and it keeps your coffee hot while keeping your fingers cold.
- Capacity of 600ml, which is enough for two cups.
- Silicone Cover provides additional heat retention for the pot.
- Recommendations. The stagg glass carafe works great with the Stagg Pour Over Dripper. We offer a wide range of coffee servers, be sure to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.