The Rhinowares Travel Bag simplifies the organisation of your coffee-related belongings. Because of its long-lasting neoprene material and heavy-duty zipper, this bag will last for a number of journeys, both locally and internationally.
A small Coffee Grinder, such as the Porlex Grinder, and an Aeropress are intended to be carried in the bag, but it has enough space to accommodate larger grinders as well. In an inside pocket, you may store various little pieces of equipment, such as filters and individual dosages of coffee.
Highlights of Rhinowares Travel Bag
- Extra Protections. Keeping your things safe and secure is important while travelling.
- Versatile for Anything. Ensure you have enough space in your luggage to fit everything you need for a daily cup of coffee.
- Built to Last. Made of high quality Neoprene, and designed to give enough protection for everything inside the bag.
- Light weight and portable, and can be carried around without efforts.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.