It is possible to grind coffee that is fresh from the ground with the Porlex Mini Coffee Grinder II, which allows you to transport freshly ground coffee wherever you go. In addition to being lightweight and compact while being powerful and manually operated, it does not need the use of any power sources or connections, making it an excellent travel companion.
Hand grinders are equipped with conical ceramic burrs, which are designed to maintain their sharpness over extended periods of time. They will not rust in any way. They constantly create homogeneous grinds that may be used in a variety of brewing methods, including French press, espresso, and any other technique. Despite the fact that it is only approximately half the size of the original Porlex Mini Coffee Grinder, it has the capacity to hold a full 20g of coffee beans in its inside.
A continuous 16-click grind adjustment, a redesigned claw-foot design that allows the grinder to stay upright even when the grinds cup is removed, and a changed cutting deck that allows for improved chip separation are all features of this grinder.
Hightlights of Porlex Mini Hand Coffee Grinder II
- Precision Grinding. Improved grinding due to more uniform particle dispersion and 50 percent more grinds each revolution, as well as better grinding.
- Light Weight & Portable. Travel grinding allows you to keep ground coffee in your luggage while on the go.
- Ceramic Burrs are designed to last for many years and never erode or rust away.
- Durable Build. Structure made of stainless steel, which is lightweight and compact enough to fit inside an Aeropress for easy transportation.
- Stepped Grinding Adjustment makes it easy and fast to switch between different grind settings.
- Anti-Slippery Design. It is less exhausting to grind with silicone grip since it provides a smoother sensation.
- Recommendations. The grinder is easy to work with your current Aeropress or any other manual brewing devices.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.