While travelling, you won't have to be concerned about running out of batteries or electricity since you'll be able to manually grind coffee on the go with Porlex Tall Coffee Grinder II. You are welcome to carry it with you wherever you go. Whatever technique you choose, you'll have no difficulty grinding your coffee beans in the future.
The ceramic conical burrs on the grinder will retain their sharpness for an extremely long period. Like its predecessor, the Porlex Tall II hand grinder has a long-lasting stainless steel body with a grinds cup, cover, and handle that are all made of plastic.
The inner burr and outer burr were all rebuilt after more than a year of research and development. It has 16 clicks of grind adjustment on each spin, allowing you to select between different settings for french press coffee, espresso, or anything in between. When the grinds cup is removed from the grinder, you may utilise the claw-foot design to prop it up on its own.
Highlights of Porlex Tall II Coffee Grinder
- Portable & Compact Design. It is particularly well suited for travellers since it can ground coffee in any part of the world.
- Heat Resistant Ceramic Burrs. The polishing of ceramic burrs is accomplished via the use of a heat source. These burrs will not dull or break for many years to come.
- Stainless Steel Body. It is made of high-quality stainless steel and is built to endure, while being ultra-compact and portable.
- Adjust Grinding Settings. It is simple to switch between different grind settings because to the stepwise grind adjustment knob. With more than a dozen different grinding settings, the grinder is suitable for a broad range of brewers, from French press to espresso.
- Recommendations. The grinder works great with your Aeropress and any other manual brewing devices, also consider a coffee scale to maintain highest consistency.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.