In order to satisfy the requirements of both customers and baristas, the Rhinowares Professional Milk Jug 950ml/32oz was developed by baristas for baristas. While the milk is being heated, the high-strength stainless steel with a 1mm thickness keeps your hands from getting too warm.
The jug is reinforced by its thick walls. For the busy coffee barista, ergonomic handles make the laborious job of boiling milk a more pleasant procedure than it would otherwise be. Latte consistency is improved by using an angled pouring spout, which reduces wobbling.
Embossed on both sides of the jug are the measurements in millilitres and ounces, which are in millimetres and ounces, respectively. Milk waste and money savings may both be achieved by using the markings on the milk bottles as a reference rather than guessing while filling the milk bottles.
Highlights of Rhinowares Pro Milk Jug
- Precision Pouring Spout has been designed with a specific angle in mind in order to guarantee a smooth and consistent latte art production.
- Volume Readings. Because the engraved volume shows the quantity of milk in the jug, you will use less milk and hence reduce waste.
- Stainless Steel Build. 1mm stainless steel walls have made the milk jug incredibly strong.
- Ergonomic Handle is comfortable to grip guarantees that you could continue to get high-quality coffee and espresso for as long as feasible.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.