For coffee shops, restaurants, juice bars, and other similar businesses, the Rhinowares Pitcher Milk Jug Rinser 300mm Spinjet with Blender Attachment is an excellent choice. A new Actuator Star design and a revised honeycomb drain tray help keep this vessel rinse dry by preventing liquid buildup. The 300mm Jug Rinser is ideal for use in high-traffic hospitality environments since it can handle a broad variety of milk pitchers up to 300mm in length.
The included spinjet would spin the jet while spray water, giving your milk jugs a thorough cleaning with no residuals. The included Blender attachment also reduces the chance of spills during the cleaning process, thus providing a cleaner working surface.
Highlights of Rhinowares Pitcher Milk Jug Rinser 300mm Spinjet with Blender Attachment
- Milk Jug Cleaning Solution. With the help of milk jug rinser, cleaning the jugs and glasses are as simple as pressing down, no need to go to the tap and wait for the rinse.
- Focused Water Pressure. The milk jug rinser would provide you a high and focused water pressure during cleaning, removing milk and all other residuals just in seconds.
- Spray & Rotate. Unlike wash pressure rinsing valves, it has the capability of simultaneously spraying and rotating, resulting in a more powerful mechanical cleaning action than the latter.
- Reduced Spills. The included blender attachment reduced the chances of spilling water onto your bench top.
- Simply installation. Just connect the water pipes, and make sure it is water tight to prevent leaks.
- Versatile for Small & Big Glasses. The diameter of the Actuator Star enables for the cleaning of both small and big containers with relative ease. The Blender Adapter Kit is a great accessory for blender jugs and other big containers, and it comes with everything you need. This kit contains an extension rod as well as a bigger actuator to accommodate plungers, milkshake cups, and popular blender jugs such as those made by Blendtec and Vitamix, among other things.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 4 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 11 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 8 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 7 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 4 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 11 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 15 Feb 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.