With the Rhinowares Pitcher Milk Jug Rinser 600mm Spinjet, you can quickly and simply rinse out your old milk jugs without having to use a lot of effort. It's a practical piece of equipment for busy cafés, including a strong water jet, a big drain, and the ability to be integrated into your existing bar design.
You may swiftly and completely remove milk, coffee, and other residues from the walls of your milk jugs in as little as 2-3 seconds, depending on your preference. Instead of having to go to the washing machine between lattes, you can reuse the jug between lattes, saving you time and money. With its high drain capacity, the rinser reduces the likelihood of clogging while also increasing drainage speed.
This big rinser size is excellent for busy cafés that need to rinse a jug while also keeping another jug to drain on the same rinser at the same time. Because it connects directly to the water supply of your espresso machine, installing the device is simple and fast enough for any cafe manager to do in a matter of minutes or less.
Highlights of Rhinowares Pitcher Milk Jug Rinser 600mm Spinjet
- Efficient Milk Jug Cleaning Solution. In just 2-3 seconds, the milk Jug, cups, and servers are cleaned using high-pressure water, which is a significant time savings.
- Less Drainage Blockage. Lowers the risk of blockage and shortens the time it takes for the drain to empty.
- Contemporary Appearance. The countertop fits snugly into your counter, providing a consistent look and experience.
- Enough Space for Two Milk Jugs. One for rinsing and another for draining.
- Easy Installation. Installing this product is simple and fast for your cafe's management since it connects straight to your espresso machine.
- NSF Certified. All Rhino Coffee Gear Milk Pitcher Rinsers are NSF Certified.
- Recommendations. Consider a Milk Jug Cleaner and Cleaning Brushes to improve the cleaning experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.