Cafes, coffee bars, and other hospitality businesses may make use of the Rhinowares Pitcher Milk Jug Rinser Square 150mm Spinjet in their benching systems and seating. This vessel rinser has an unique actuator star design as well as a Rhino Spinjet Valve, which sprays and spins at the same time for a thorough cleaning performance. Due to its small size (about 150mm in length), it is perfect for coffee shops with limited space.
Unlike conventional rinse valves, the Spinjet Valve sprays and spins at the same time, resulting in a more forceful cleaning action than conventional rinse valves. In addition to tea plungers and coffee plungers with difficult grounds, milk plungers and other plungers that leave a lot of residue would benefit from this product.
Highlights of Rhinowares Pitcher Milk Jug Rinser Square 150mm Spinjet
- Compact Design. The compact form is ideal for bench areas that have little space available.
- Simple Installation. Installation is straightforward, and you'll be up and running in a couple of minutes.
- Efficient Milk Jug Cleaning. A simple design that makes it easier to clean your Milk Jug, The Actuator Star design helps to prevent the buildup of milk residue.
- 304 Stainless Steel is used in its construction. To ensure your safety, there are no sharp edges, and the corners are rounded.
- Recommendations. Consider using the Milk Jug Cleaner and Cleaning Brushes to achieve best results.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.