No barista wants to clean the group head, and no one wants to be forced to do it. It's much worse if your group brush is poorly constructed. The Rhino Coffee Group Head Brush, designed specifically for cleaning the espresso machine's hard-to-reach areas, comes in handy in this situation. While used, the curved design keeps your hands out of the hot water. When replacing old worn out bristles, just remove the head and replace each individual bristle individually.
When using the brush, a dosing scoop at the end guarantees you're using the same quantity of cleaning powder each time. And before you thought the brush had decorative ridges, consider this. You may utilise these ridges to remove solidified milk scum from the steam wand without harming your espresso machine by using a spoon.
Highlights of Rhinowares Coffee Group Head Brush
- All-in-one rough brush, chemical doser, and steam wand cleaner in one convenient package.
- Replaceable Brush Head. Brush Head could be replaced with the Replacement Brushes 3pk
- Unique Angle Design. The arch is angled in such a manner that you may flush the group while also cleaning to avoid burns from occuring.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of cleaning brushes and cleaning tools, don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.