It is highly recommended to get an additional head brush, such as the Rhino Coffee Group Head Brush. A hard-to-reach spot cleaning tool created especially for espresso machines. It is necessary to replace a worn out brush head and you may do so by simply unscrewing the head and replacing it with a new brush. It is important to ensure that all the coffee brewed on the machine is as clean as possible using brushes that are durable and long-lasting.
An easy way to use the same quantity of cleaning powder every time is to have a dosing scoop at the end of the brush. When you thought the brush's ridges were just for show, think again. Ridges are useful for cleaning the steam wand since you don't need to damage your espresso machine by using a spoon to remove the solidified milk scum.
Hightlights of Rhinowares Coffee Group Head Brush Replacements – 3 Pack
- 3-brush pack is enough to keep your brushes fresh for a month.
- Built to Last. When used on a regular basis, the bristles of a toothbrush endure for an extended period of time.
- For quick replacement, just attach and detach.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.