The Latte Pro Milk Pitcher is equipped with an integrated milk thermometer, ensuring that delicious milk is steamed to precise temperatures on every single occasion. Easy to use and easy to replace thermo-stickers that change colour as the temperature rises will ensure that your milk is always within the optimum temperature range of 55ºC to 65ºC every time you steam.
Given that there is a small dip on each side of the glass jug, the sticker will be on your prefered side, making it ideal for both left and right-handed people. In addition to great control while pouring, the precisely crafted spout increases performance on even the most minute lines of your latte art creations. This milk jug has been certified by baristas and is suitable for use at home or in an espresso bar.
Incorporating a label on each individual jug as well as provided colour plugs to easily distinguish between milk jug and milk type lowers the likelihood of sanitation concerns arising from cross-contamination when using dirty stick thermometers, which could result in cross-contamination between different milk.
Highlights of Latte Pro Milk Jug
- Accurate Spout & Comfortable Handle. This latte art tool has a comfortable grip and an accurate spout for precise latte art creation.
- Large liquid crystal stick-on thermometers that may be used on both sides of the milk container guarantees real time temperature monitor.
- Differenciate Milk Type. Three different coloured silicone colour plugs are provided for easy identification of different milk types.
- Recommendations. Consider using the Thumb Grip Set to identify different milk types, and in case the thermometer is broken or lost, we have got you covered with the Replacement Thermometer. We offer a wide range of Milk Jugs and don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.