This well-known Latte Pro Milk Pitcher is equipped with an inbuilt milk thermometer to ensure that delicious milk is always heated to exact temperature levels. It is helpful to use thermo-stickers, which change colour as the temperature increases, to assist you maintain a consistent temperature for steaming milk between 55ºC and 65ºC. In order to accommodate individuals who are both left- and right-handed, the sticker will be placed on one of the opposite sides of the sticker.
The ergonomic grip handle, along with the perfectly designed spout, enables you to control the pour while maintaining the accuracy required for exquisite latte art. For use at a cafe or at home, this milk jug is a fantastic option since it is both home and espresso friendly.
Using dirty stick thermometers increases the danger of cross-contamination between various types of milk. However, by adopting standardised, color-coded jug labels and accompanying plug inserts, you may minimise the likelihood of sanitary problems arising as a result of cross-contamination across containers. It is available in four different colours: Matte Black, Copper, Gold, and Stainless Steel – all of which complement the Latte Art Pro Milk Pitcher.
Highlights of Latte Pro Milk Jug Matte Black
- Precise Pouring Latte Art has a comfortable grip and a precise spout, allowing you to create beautiful latte art with little effort.
- Stick On Thermometer. Large liquid crystal stick-on thermometers that may be used on both sides and are guaranteed to be within 0.3° of the real temperature. The thermometer has been calibrated and is ready to be used at this time.
- Differenciate Milk Type. A set of three various-colored silicone plugs is included for easy colour identification of different kinds of milk.
- Recommendations. You may also get Thumb Grip Set to differentiate the milk types. In case the thermometer is broken or lost, we have got Replacement Thermometer to back you up. We offer a wide range of Milk Jugs and don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.