For coffee lovers, the classic Hario V60 Dripper-White Plastic dripper is an outstanding pour-over brewer. It is excellent at making coffee, is constructed to last for decades, and looks attractive in a kitchen or café.
It is an internationally recognised Japanese brewery with a drain in the shape of a conical crater, and spiralling ridges, which helps to balance the brew. Hario's unique V60 filters enable the brewer to use an exact volume of water and provide a cup with a clean mouthfeel, fresh flavour, and sharp acidity.
Direction to Use
- After installing a filter, rinse the dripper with hot water.
- After grinding coffee on a medium-fine setting, add 20g of coffee.
- Water the grinds by pouring 40 cc of hot water over them gently.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow, circular motions.
- Now that the coffee has done draining, pour yourself a cup of coffee.
Highlights of Hario V60 Dripper White Plastic
- Clean Body & Bright Flavour Coffee. A clean body and bright flavour is produced with the dripper.
- Premium Quality. While Hario is renowned for its unique shape, which features a large central hole and spiral ridges around the edges, the angle of 60o takes this design in a whole another direction.
- Recommendations. In addition to the , you may also use the stainless steel filter with the dripper. Also consider owning a gooseneck kettle and the Drip-Assist to improve the pour over experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.