A drip kettle such as the Hario V60 Drip Kettle may assist you in perfecting your pour over technique. Designed for both professional baristas and home enthusiasts, this kettle has a precise pouring spout, a large 800ml capacity, and a sleek finish.
This kettle is constructed of stainless steel, which is very durable and will endure for many years. The glossy surface of the modern, simplistic design looks great in your hand and on a counter top. It also has an 800ml capacity, which makes it almost ideal for any brewing situation imaginable.
Even when the kettle is completely filled, the handle is counterweighted, which makes pouring very comfortable and natural. The base may be used with any kind of stove, including induction, and is very versatile.
Highlights of Hario V60 Drip Kettle Fit
- Gooseneck Spout allows you to have full control over the rate and positioning of your water, resulting in better-tasting coffee.
- Contemporary Design. With a smooth, basic finish, the kettle has a professional, clean appearance that would look great in any kitchen or café. Stainless Steel Construction
- Counter Balance. When the kettle is full, the counterweighted handle is designed to make pouring water a pleasant experience even when the kettle is full.
- Induction Compatible. This product works on any type of stovetop, even induction.
- Build to Last. This item's body is constructed of stainless steel and is very indestructible, making it suitable for long-term use.
- Recommendations. Also consider the Hario Smart G Coffee Grinder if you don't already own one, and we offer a wide range of coffee kettles, don't miss them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.