Discover the latest generation of Hario grinders with the Hario Coffee Grinder Smart G Hand Grinder, a small and highly efficient hand grinder. This coffee grinder is an excellent option for anybody who wants to brew coffee on the go without sacrificing the flavour quality of their cup of coffee. It features reliable ceramic conical burrs, a light and compact design, and a transparent exterior shell that allows you to have an up-close view at the grinding process, which is a first in the industry.
It is well recognised in the coffee industry because the ceramic conical burrs on this grinder are very precise, consistently consistent, and long-lasting. They're particularly well-suited to the production of filter coffee, so this grinder can produce grounds for a variety of coffee makers, from a french press to a moka pot.
The BPA-free plastic body is light and thin while yet being very durable, making it a great option for even the lightest of packers who need to travel light. Transparent and black translucent colours are also available for the body, which provides an intriguing visual view on the grinding process, which is typically hidden behind equipment. It has a capacity of 24g of coffee, which is adequate for 1-2 persons.
In the event that you need to perform a quick clean, the Hario Smart G Hand grinder can be disassembled in seconds, allowing you to easily remove any extra grinds or oils that have collected over time.
Hario Coffee Grinder Smart G Features
- Hario Ceramic Burrs are well-known in the coffee industry for being precise, reliable, and trustworthy for coffee consumers of all degrees of strength.
- Grind for All. All filter brewers, including the french press, the moka pot, and everything in between, are compatible with this blend.
- Portable & Light Weight. Because of its thin and lightweight design, this is a great travel coffee companion.
- Clear Design. Having a clear view into the grinding chamber enables you to watch how your beans are transformed into ground coffee beans.
- Simple Cleaning. Easily disassembled for easy cleaning of sticky oils and grinds, then reassembled for a second time.
- Recommendations. The Hario Coffee Grinder Smart G is a perfect match for your AeroPress or other Hario Pour Over products.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.