Using the Hario V60 2 Cup Drip Decanter, you can quickly and conveniently brew and decant pour over coffee. This package contains a Hario V60 thermos made of BPA-free plastic, as well as a 700ml glass carafe.
When using the V60 coffee maker, you can expect a clean, smooth body, a bright flavour, and incredible sharp acidity. The V60 is a Japanese-designed coffee brewer. You'll understand why this brewer is used by so many cafés across the globe once you've tried it for yourself.
Direction to Use
- Rinse the dripper with hot water after inserting a filter.
- Pour 20g of coffee into the dripper after grinding it on a medium-fine setting.
- Pour 40ml of hot water over the grinds slowly to evenly wet them.
- Pour the remaining 300 ml in gentle circles after 30 seconds.
- Pour and enjoy your coffee after it has finished draining.
Highlights of Hario V60 2 Cup Drip Decanter
- Clean, Sharp Acidity Coffee. Produces coffee with a clean body, a bright flavour, and a nice sharp acidity, all of which are desirable characteristics.
- Convenient Brew + Decant - With this set, you can brew and decant your coffee at the same time, all with the help of a single piece of equipment.
- Heat Resistant Glass. A carafe with a capacity of 700 mL is made of Hario glass, which is known for its durability, heat resistance, and borosilicate properties.
- Protective Wrap. Even when the glass is hot, the silicone wrap helps to keep your fingers cool when pouring the liquid.
- Making Iced Coffee. To create iced coffee, fill the carafe halfway with ice and brew it as you would normally do.
- Recommendations. We have got you covered with the 2-Cup Filters. To improve your experience, consider Hario Coffee Grinder or a Kettle to maximize the coffee fun.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.