A reputation for long-lasting construction, ease of use, and strong grinding capabilities have been gained by the Hario Skerton Plus Ceramic Coffee Hand Grinder across the globe. A unique feature of this grinder is that its conical ceramic burrs are intended to remain sharp for many years and never rust. Because of the accuracy with which these burrs grind coffee, they provide consistent grounds in a variety of grind sizes, from espresso to french press.
The top of the grinder includes a ring for adjusting the grind size, which may be locked into position. Because this technique, unlike many other bottom-facing setting changes, allows for easy back and forth adjustment of the grind setting, it is a popular choice.
Glass, BPA-free plastic, and stainless steel are used to create the Hario Skerton, which is made famous by Hario. With a no-slip grip on the bottom of the ground coffee collector, it is impossible for the grinder to slip and slide during grinding. Despite the fact that the Hario catcher contains 100g of coffee and is bigger than other hand grinders of similar size, it may be changed with any mason jar of your choosing if you so want.
Highlights of Hario Skerton Plus Ceramic Coffee Grinder
- Fit for Any Coffee. Homogeneous coffee grinds may be used to grind coffee for espresso, french press, and anything in between.
- Conical Ceramic Burrs - Conical ceramic burrs are designed to endure a long period while maintaining their sharpness.
- Easy Grinding Setting Adjustments. Adjusting the grind size is simple because to the top-facing grind adjustment ring, which makes moving between different grind sizes a pleasure.
- Large Capacity. This hand grinder has a capacity of 100g, which is more than that of other hand grinders with similar capacities.
- Anti-Slippery Design. Its No-Slip Grip prevents the grinder from slipping and sliding when grinding, saving you time and aggravation in the process.
- Recommendations. Consider a Drip Scale or Dosing Cup to help improve the coffee grinding experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.