The Hario Tea Pitcher has clean lines and a stunning appearance, making it a lovely addition to your home or the cafe restaurant. The steeping motion of this glass tea kettle demystifies the tea brewing process by enabling you to view everything that is happening within. The pitcher is equipped with a built-in stainless steel strainer, which ensures a consistently clean brew every time.
The Hario Tea Pitcher is made of heatproof borosilicate glass, which guarantees that it is resistant to flavour, odour, and colour transfer. The fact that it is so versatile makes it a fantastic tool for experimenting with different types of tea. The lid is secured to the body by a wooden knob, which is consistent with the brand's trademark style.
Highlights of Hario Tea Pitcher
- Stainless Steel Strainer. The built-in stainless steel strainer allows you to filter out the tea leaves, producing a cleaner cup of tea.
- Versatile. You may use the Hario Tea Pitcher to brew either tea leaf, or fruit tea, enjoy different types of hot drink in one cup.
- Dish Washer Safe. The Hario Glass is famous for its high quality, durability, and heat resistance. You could safely put the teapot inside the dishwasher for a safe cleaning.
- Two Sizes Available. The Tea Pitcher is available in both 450ml or 700ml, suitable for 1 - 4 cups of tea brewing at one time.
- Recommendations. Consider Hario Thermal Pot Stainless Steel to serve more hot water for your tea.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.