While using Hario's Stainless Thermal Pot, you may serve your coffee hot for an extended period of time without it becoming cold. It's constructed of stainless steel with a double-walled, heat-insulated structure and has a wood handle on top for a natural feel. Because the coffee can be prepared directly in the container, it's ideal for regular pour overs.
The Thermal Pot also allows you to use a Hario V60 dripper to be put directly onto the pot, making the pour over process more streamlined and easier.
Highlights of Hario Thermal Pot Stainless Steel
- Keep Temperatures for Hours. Due to the double-walled stainless steel body, it could help to keep your drink the same termperature for a long time.
- Ergonomic Handle. The handle is built with Beech Wood, which is comfortable to grab and hold.
- Easy Pouring. The sharp spout allows you to pour out your drink easily without worrying spills.
- Contemporary Design. The great appearance of the thermal pot could match in almost any cafes or kitchens.
- Recommendations. Consider a Gooseneck Kettle to improve your pour over experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.