With the Hario Jumping Tea Pot, loose leaf tea may be enjoyed in a straightforward manner. Once you've boiled your tea in the beautiful pot, you won't have to do anything else except steep and serve your beverage. An inbuilt stainless steel filter prevents any tea leaves from getting into your cup when using this product.
In boiling water, the term "jumping" refers to the up-and-down movement of tea leaves that catches the airflow as they pass through. As you leap, tea leaves gently unfurl, revealing the smells and flavours that have been trapped inside them. In order to stimulate the leaves to jump, immerse them in water that is 95 degrees Celsius or hotter, with just the appropriate amount of circulation air around them. When the tea leaves have sunk to the bottom of the pot, the tea is ready to be poured out.
Hario Jumping Teapot is made of Hario glass, well-known for its durability, borosilicate features, crystal clear appearance and clarity. Being able to see the tea boil and the leaves unfold in front of you elevates the whole experience to an entirely new level.
Highlights of Hario Jumping Teapot
- Built in Strainer. The stainless steel strainer built inside the tea pot would allow you to filter out tea leaves easily, producing a clean cup of tea.
- Hario Glass. The Hario Glass is famous for its high quality, heat resistance and durability. You could expect a long lifetime using the tea pot.
- Dishwasher Safe. Thanks to the heat resistance feature, the tea pot could be put into dishwasher for easier cleanning without worrying chip or broken glass under heat.
- Ergonomic Handle. The comfortable handle design allows you to hold and pour tea easily.
- Recommendations. Consider a Fellow Corvo Electric Kettle to work with the tea pot. We offer a wide range of tea pots, don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.