It has never been easier to grind your coffee beans with the Hario Standard Coffee Grinder, which has a retro design. Designed to look and function like manual grinders from the past few decades, this steel and hardwood grinder has a vintage appearance and is made of steel and hardwood.
The ceramic conical burrs of this grinder ensured that the beans were ground consistently and accurately. In addition, they wear out considerably more slowly than steel burrs do. A steel setting adjustment ring located at the top of the grinder enables you to grind for every brewing method, from espresso to french press.
Because the grinder is operated by hand, it does not need any electricity or batteries. This increases its long-term viability while also making it considerably quieter overall. Both the grinder hopper and the wooden pullout grind catcher have a capacity of about 10 grammes of coffee.
Highlights of Hario "Standard" Coffee Grinder Mill
- Ceramic conical burrs grind your beans with consistent precision and wear down far more slowly than steel conical burrs.
- Versatile. You can grind coffee for any kind of brewer thanks to the easy-to-adjust setting ring, which can be used for anything from espresso to french press.
- Hand Driven. Grinding without the use of electricity or batteries is possible thanks to the manual power of your own hand.
- Premium Build. Designed to conjure recollections of vintage coffee grinders composed of wood and steel, the Vintage Aesthetic is a combination of wood and steel.
- Recommendations. There are many kinds of Hario grinders to choose from, e.g. the Slim Coffee Grinder, Column Wood, or Skerton Ceramic Coffee Grinder.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.