Wood and aluminium combine to make the Hario Coffee Grinder Column Wood a durable and attractive kitchen appliance. It's elegant, grinds coffee precisely, and is simple to use. It's a success. The ceramic burrs used in coffee grinders are designed to keep their edge for many years. The grind setting adjustment may be used to ground coffee for any method.
It demands respect and admiration in every kitchen, the solid-wood cylinder with a sleek metal top. The monotony of grinding coffee is turned into a glossy, polished experience, making it a visually appealing experience. The grinder has a capacity of 40 grammes. The natural feel of the wooden knob is a pleasure to grind with. Unscrew the cover after you're finished to reveal the coffee grinds.
Highlights of Hario Wood Coffee Grinder Column
- Ceramic Burrs are long lasting and razor sharp, making them ideal for grinding with precision.
- Precision Grinding. Whatever technique you choose, the coffee will be perfectly ground.
- Traditional & Natural Design. Because of the wood's natural beauty, this design will go well with any kind of kitchen.
Holding Capacity. The grinder is able to catch 40g of grounded coffee at a time, enough to make 1 - 4 cup of pour over coffee.
- Ergonomic Knob. The hardwood knob makes grinding easier since it feels more natural in your palm.
- Recommendations. To maintain consistency, consider owning a coffee scale and dosing cup if not already have one.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.