New design features include a ceramic grinder burr and a hexagonal crank handle that has been reinforced for the Hario Slim Pro Coffee Mill.
The Hario Mini-Slim Pro coffee grinder is compact and powerful, and it delivers improved flavour in a small footprint. The Mini-Slim Pro has it all: a steel body, a detachable handle, improved ceramic burrs, a transparent cover with silicone grip, and a clear cover with silicone grip. The grind size may be adjusted easily, ranging from a delicate espresso grind to a coarse espresso grind. Because of its compact size, the Mini-Slim Pro is an excellent option for both home and travel usage.
Highlights of Hario Slim Pro Hand Grinder Coffee Mill Black
- Built to Last. The crank handle is made of extra-strong hexagonal steel for added strength.
- Clear Reading. Given that the top is transparent, it is simple to keep track of how much coffee is left in the grinder.
- Simple Cleaning. The Coffee Beans grounds may be simply removed and cleaned with a spoon.
- Recommendations. Also check out other Manual Grinders available, a coffee scale & dosing cup would help you to correctly measure the coffee amounts.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.