Making use of the Hario SCI Tall Beaker, you can transform your kitchen counter into a strange brew bar in minutes. This humorous coffee server, which has been ingeniously designed to seem like labware, will wow your visitors while also making brewing coffee a pleasant experience for you and your friends.
Pouring coffee from the cylindrical beaker is a snap thanks to the easy-pour spout on the side. The beaker is made of Hario's glass, which is well-known for its heat resistance, durability, crystal clear clarity, and borosilicate properties, among other things.
The beaker is marked in 20ml increments to allow you to see exactly how much coffee is left in the beaker at any moment.
Highlights of Hario SCI Tall Breaker 300ml
- Sit on Any Surfaces. This unusual brew bar can be set up on any kitchen surface and serves as a coffee server without losing its functionality.
- Durable Design. Incredibly durable, heat-resistant, and perfectly transparent, Hario Glass allows you to brew, serve, and enjoy your coffee with just a single piece of glass.
- Clear Measurement Reading. Shows you exactly how much coffee is left to serve and enjoy in 20ml increments, so you can plan your servings accordingly.
- Recommendations. You might also need a coffee dripper or Double Wall Coffee Glass to improve your coffee experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.