When it comes to pour over coffee brewers, the Hario Glass Iced Coffee Maker is a versatile option that would look at home in any kitchen or café. A silicone ring connection andHario's famous V60 pour over cone are included with the purchase of this product. By using this silicone, you may avoid the V60 striking too hard on the glass carafe on which it is resting, thus extending the life of your coffee equipment.
In addition to the 700ml carafe, an optional ice shaft fits into the carafe and may be filled with ice to make iced coffee. This enables the freshly brewed coffee to immediately drop into the ice and freeze, preserving the aromas and flavours to produce a rich and crisp glass of iced coffee with a creamy texture.
You are welcome to make hot coffee if you want! Simply remove the ice shaft and proceed with the brewing process as normal. Each and every piece of glass is made of Hario's famous high borosilicate glass, which is a strong material that can resist both hot and cold liquids and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The only coffee maker you'll ever need if you want to switch between hot and iced coffee is this straightforward and adaptable model.
Hario Glass Iced Coffee Maker Features
- Crisp, Clear Cup of Coffee is produced by the Hario V60 brewing system, which is recognised for its quality throughout the globe.
- Brew Hot or Cold Coffee. This device can be used to produce either hot or iced coffee due to the insertable glass ice container and the robust glass construction.
- Durable Glass. Construction is made of Hario's world-renowned high quality borosilicate glass, which is heat resistant and as clear as day.
- Recommendations. Don't forget to get a Pouring Kettle or Coffee Grinder if you don't already have one.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.