Cold brewing equipment such as the Hario Cold Brew In A Bottle is a straightforward device that creates a rich and delicious cold brew concentrate with a low acidity and bitterness. If you're looking for a coffee maker that requires little maintenance, you've come to the perfect spot.
For cold brew concentration, just immerse the mesh infuser filled with coarsely ground coffee into a carafe of cold water until the coffee grounds are completely dissolved. After eight to fifteen hours, you'll have your own pot of cold brew concentrate to go home and enjoy. Drinking cold water, hot water, milk, or whatever beverage you like can help you concentrate better. Because of its mild acidity and bitterness, it pairs nicely with virtually any dish or condiment.
For the Hario Cold Brew in a Bottle, the 750ml carafe is made of Hario's famous glass, which is heat resistant, shatter proof, and transparent as daylight. Using the silicone cover, you can put the bottle on its side in the fridge while brewing or storing it, making travel with no spills a breeze. The lid may also be opened all the way to the top if you only want to pour anything. Hario's low-maintenance device can make a fine cup of cold brew coffee, according to the company.
Highlights of Hario Cold Brew in a Bottle
- Clean & Crispy Cold Brew. A creamy, refreshing, and silky cold brew coffee is produced by using this method of making cold brew coffee. Cold brewing produces less acidity and bitterness than hot water immersion brewing.
- Easy Process for Everyone. Simple Brewing Method makes cold brewing coffee a low-maintenance and low-skilled hobby.
- Leak-Proof Silicone Lid seals completely for spill-free transit, and you won't worry if the water leaks in your bag anymore.
- Durable Glass. A signature piece from Hario Glass, made using the company's renowned quality borosilicate glass.
- Recommendations. Consider the Hario Drip Scale to achieve consistency, and you might also need a Coffee Grinder to work with the brewing bottle.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.