By using the Hario Canister Coffee Mill, you may ground your favourite coffee beans by hand, saving time and effort. A great grinder for any household, including conical ceramic burrs, simple grind settings for every method, and an airtight grinds collection.
Ceramic burrs with a conical form are intended to maintain their sharpness for a longer period of time than steel burrs. They also maintain a cooler temperature while grinding, which helps to avoid early oxidation of the beans before brewing. As a result, homogenous coffee grinds absorb flavour more evenly, resulting in a more delicious beverage. You can quickly change the grind setting ring for a variety of coffee equipment, including espresso and french press machines.
The freshness of your grounds may be maintained even further between grinding and brewing by using a glass container that is well sealed. It has a capacity of 120g of coffee in its container. A non-slip silicone base is connected to the bottom of the grinder, which keeps it firmly planted on the counter and allows for quicker and more comfortable grinding.
Highlights of Hario Canister Coffee Mill
- Conical Ceramic Burrs maintain their sharpness for a longer period of time, producing a more uniform grind and a sweeter, more balanced cup of coffee.
- Easy Grinding Adjustment. The adjustment ring may be quickly adjusted to grind coffee for any brewing method, including espresso and french press, with no tools required.
- Airtight Container is used to keep your coffee grounds fresh between grinding and brewing.
- 120g Bean Storage Capacity - This container holds a significant quantity of beans, making it ideal for large-scale brewing and pour overs.
- Ati-Slippery Design. Grinders with non-slip bases grind more quickly and comfortably since they are more secure on the table.
- Recommendations. Don't forget to check out other manual grinders available, like Porlex Coffee Grinder or Hario Coffee Grinder which are all very popular.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 4 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 11 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 8 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 7 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 4 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 11 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 15 Feb 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.