Hario's Air Drip Kettle is a fantastic pour-over kettle alternative to the more popular gooseneck design, and it is available in a variety of colours. The redesigned curved shape of the spout allows for more control over the flow of water. Anyone who wants to measure or control the flow of water while making a pour over coffee will find this to be an excellent choice.
It is an excellent material for travel since it is more scratch-resistant than glass and thus less expensive. The fact that it is dishwasher safe means that it has all the advantages of a gooseneck kettle without any of the drawbacks. It was the best Kettle winner of the Japanese 2020 Good Design Awards, and it was also the most innovative.
Highlights of Hario Air Drip Kettle
- Precision pouring with a Profiled Spout allows you to direct the flow of water precisely where you need it.
- Super Lightweight allows for simple operation and exact control of the water flow into your pour over.
- Measuring Marks - 350ml Capacity with 50ml increments - you may make coffee without using a scale.
- Transparent kettle is ideal for monitoring how much water is left in the kettle after brewing is completed.
- Recommendations. This kettle is a perfect match with Hario V60, and don't forget to get a decent storage canister to store your coffee beans.
- Recommendations.We offer a wide range of coffee kettles, don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.