Pour over coffee has a number of advantages, which you may learn about with the Hario BPA-Free Plastic V60 Brewing Kit. This starting set contains a 600 mL Hario Range Server and a plastic Hario V60 (02 size) with a black base, which are both required for brewing and enjoying this coffee type. The Hario Range Server and the plastic Hario V60 (02 size) are both dishwasher safe.
The Hario BPA-Free Plastic V60 02 is a fantastic brewer that can be found in cafés all throughout the globe, including the United States. The spiral ridges on the paper filter prevent the filter from sticking to the cone walls, giving in a well-balanced and delicious extract.
Direction to Use
- In the dripper, place a filter and rinse it with hot water.
- Pour 20g of gounded coffee into the dripper after grinding it on a medium-fine setting.
- Pour 40ml of hot water over the grinds in a slow, uniform stream to evenly saturate them.
- Pour the remaining 300ml in gentle circles after 30 seconds.
- Pour and enjoy when the coffee has finished draining.
Highlights of Hario Craft V60 Brewing Kit
- Rich & Crisp Coffee. This coffee brews a rich pour over coffee with a crisp acidity and a clean body that is perfect for a morning cup of coffee.
- Keep Warm. Its 600ml capacity enables it to keep coffee hot for many hours and pour it easily without spilling any of it.
- Hario Glass is well-known for its heat-resistant construction and ability to maintain a constant temperature under extreme conditions.
- Recommendations. This package has enough paper filters to get you started, and the additional Hario Filter Papers would get you covered.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.