Flair Royal Hand Grinder is designed specifically for espresso brewing precision and accuracy. Although the quality and precision with which you grind your espresso is important, it is not always the most important element in the flavour of your coffee. While hitting the sweet spot will result in immediate success, failing to do so will result in a less-than-pleasant meeting with the devil. The conical burrs and dependable drive mechanism of the Royal ensure that the output is constant.
This grinder was created to work with coffee makers such as the Flair Espresso Maker Range, but it may be used with any kind of coffee method. The ergonomic grip of the Royal features a full silicone wrap around the handle, enabling you to brew coffee on the move with ease wherever you are. It's designed to be more dependable for travel when it's rolled up and secured with a retractable turn-crank handle in the accompanying carry case.
It is equipped with hardened Swiss-made steel burrs as well as an innovative "Lift, Turn, and Lock Adjustment Crown" that allows for no-slip and quick grind size adjustments that provide repeatable results. In order to get the best in alignment for grind uniformity, several metal ball bearings are utilised in a strong centred shaft that is supported by an aluminium body.
When you have 72 Stepped settings and a broad variety of grind sizes to select from, dialling in the espresso or brewing will have you hitting your recipes and exquisite flavours in no time. When you adjust your settings all the way down, you'll be amazed at how simple it is to find the zero point.
Highlights of Flair The Royal Grinder
- Premium Build. The aluminium body and crank handle have been strengthened to increase longevity and power transmission.
- Versatile. Any brewing technique may be used with an espresso grinder for espresso. It's perfect for espresso on the Flair.
- Adjustible Grinding Settings. Enhanced grinding and 72 stepped settings will increase your chances of reaching the sweet spot.
- Comfortable Hold. When in use, the Silicon Grip provides a smooth and solid hold.
- Stainless Steel Burrs. These burrs are well-known for their superb geometry and flawless grinds, and they are also quite expensive.
- Smooth Rotation. A centralised steel shaft and ball bearing ensure that rotation is smooth.
- Recommendations. Also consider a Dosing Scale and milk frother to improve the coffee making experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.