Designed to be simple and beautiful, the Stagg Tasting Glasses 2pk are ideal for drinking your favourite beverage on a daily basis. Because they are made of hand blown borosilicate glass, have insulated walls, and have a unique flared lip, they really aid in the clarity of your coffee tasting experience.
Specifically, the flared lip is designed to enable your coffee to flow smoothly over your whole palate with each sip, enabling your taste receptors to pick up on every subtle flavour note. This isn't just a novelty for true coffee connoisseurs; it's a lethal weapon in their arsenal.
For the remainder of the glasses, borosilicate glass is hand-blown into double-walled construction, which some have called the "Arnold Swartzenager of glass." Your coffee will stay hot, and your fingers will stay chilly, thanks to this sturdy, transparent container. Because coffee for two is often twice as enjoyable as coffee for one, these 275ml cups are sold in sets of two.
Highlights of Fellow Stagg Tasting Glasses 2 Pack
- Borosilicate glass is sturdy and clear, and it is used to create insulated glass walls that keep your coffee hot while also keeping your fingers chilly.
- Heat Resistance. The single-walled and flared lip makes drinking from it seem natural, and it allows the brew to flow freely over your whole palate for a full-flavor experience.
- Sharing Your Love. The Glass comes in a pair of 2, allowing you to share the great drink with the loved ones.
- Recommendations. To maximize the coffee tasting experience, consider the Fellow Stagg Black Kettle to achieve consistency during the pour over.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.