Even after experiencing a tremendous Kickstarter success, the Fellow Stagg Kettle has continued to gain popularity as the most beautiful and functional pour over kettle on the market, according to many.
Using the gooseneck precision spout, it will be much easier to pour water in a gentle and consistent manner. The key to producing a well-balanced pour over coffee is to use the right equipment. A counterweight in the handle moves the centre of mass to the back of your hand, allowing you to maintain better control and comfort even when the kettle is completely filled with water.
There is a thermometer above the kettle's lid that shows the optimum coffee brewing temperature range of 90 to 96 degrees, which eliminates the need for guessing and allows you to know when your water is ready to brew.
Water may be carried in the stainless steel body, which has a stunning matte black finish and can hold 1 Litre. The thermometer is held in place by a BPA-free polypropylene holder that is attached to the stainless steel lid. The kettle may be used on a variety of stovetops, including gas, electric, and most induction models (induction top must be compatible with 304 grade stainless steel).
Highlights of Fellow Stagg Kettle - White
- Precise Controlled Pouring. The gooseneck precision spout provides for a slow and steady pour for more control and a more balanced pour over the course of a brewing session.
- Ergonomic Handle. Due to the counterweighted handle, pouring is comfortable and manageable even when the kettle is almost full, thanks to the centre of mass located at the back of the hand.
- Temperature Control. Using the included thermometer, you can precisely determine the temperature of your water, which emphasises the optimal brewing range of 90 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
- All Stoves Compatible. Cooktop made of 301/304 grade stainless steel is durable enough to be used with gas, electric, and nearly all induction cooktops (There are compatibility issues with some Bosch and Samsung brand induction cooktops, and It must be compatible with 301/304 grade stainless steel).
- Recommendations. The kettle could be upgraded with the Fellow Stagg Wooden Handle Kit for a different looking, or you might consider other kettles.
- Recommendations. We recommend using thermometers to achieve consistency when doing pour over coffee.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.