With the Espro Press P5 Glass you can create french press coffee, pour over coffee, and loose leaf tea, among other things. This coffee maker is well-designed and made to endure, with a capacity of up to 950ml of your favourite coffee or tea beverage.
The innovative double micro-filter technology thoroughly cleans your favourite traditional frenchpress coffee, ensuring that you get all of the flavour without any of the grit. The fineness of this filter is 12-15 times more than that of a normal french press filter. Make use of one of the paper filters that are included for a cleaner, crisper brew. Given that you'll be preparing your coffee using the pour over technique, your coffee will have the flavour and fragrance of pour over coffee.
The use of Schotte-Duran German glass in the production of the Espro Press P5 Glass ensures that it is heat-resistant and safe to use in the kitchen environment. The stainless steel casing that surrounds it adds an extra layer of protection. The Espro Press P5 is an excellent choice for anybody who loves a nice mug on a regular basis or who travels often.
Espro Press P5 - Glass Features
- 3-in-1 French press, you can make traditional french press coffee, cleaner pour over coffee, and loose leaf tea all at the same time.
- Double Micro-Filter. Using a double micro-filter that is 12-15 times finer than a normal french press filter, grinds are separated from the brewed coffee, making for a grit-free experience.
- Enhanced Coffee Clarity. This package contains 25 paper filters for brewing coffee with the flavour and clarity of a pour over style.
- Schott-Duran Glass is a high-quality German-made glass that is built to endure a lifetime. It is firmly attached to the stainless steel frame. It is not removable.
- Recommendations. You might also need a Coffee Grinder or Hario Drip Scale to improve coffee making experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.