With the Espro Press P5 Glass you can create french press coffee, pour over coffee, and loose leaf tea, among other things. In addition to storing up to 530 mL or 950 mL of your favourite coffee or tea, this machine is well-designed and constructed to endure for years to come. Your favourite frenchpress coffee is cleaned up with the help of the innovative double micro-filter technology, guaranteeing that you receive all of the flavour without any of the gritty residue. This filter has a fineness that is 12-15 times more than that of a standard french press filter.
If you want a cup that is cleaner and crisper, just use one of the paper filters that are included. The flavour and texture of your coffee will be similar to that of pour-over coffee. It is safe to use in the kitchen since the Schott-Duran German-made glass used in the Espro Press P5 Glass is strong, heat-resistant, and composed of high-quality materials. In order to provide even more security, it is enclosed in stainless steel. The Espro Press P5 will meet your needs whether you're a globetrotter or simply want a mug to use on a regular basis.
Highlights of Espro Press P5 - Copper
- 3-in-1 French press, you can make traditional french press coffee, cleaner pour over coffee, and loose leaf tea all at the same time.
- Double Micro-Filter. Using a double micro-filter that is 12-15 times finer than a normal french press filter, the grinds are separated from brewed coffee, making it grit-free.
- Optional Paper Filters - This package contains 25 paper filters for brewing coffee with the flavour and clarity of a pour over style.
- Schott-Duran Glass is a high-quality German-made glass that is built to endure a lifetime. It is firmly attached to the stainless steel frame. It is not removable.
- Two Different Sizes are available: 530ml and 950ml.
- Recommendations. You might also need a Coffee Grinder and Drip Scale to improve the coffee experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.