The Espro Press P3 is a durable french press that combines the finest qualities of other Espro french presses. It brews grit-free french press coffee, can create pour over style coffee, and is also fantastic for tea brewing.
Schott-Duran glass is used to construct the press, which is 40 percent thicker and more durable than conventional french press carafe glass, according to the manufacturer. A safety lock secures it to the BPA-free plastic shell, so you'll never have to worry about it slipping out accidentally.
A french press with a capacity of 950 mL can be accommodated into any lifestyle and is suitable for both home and café brewing.
Direction to Use
- French Press & Pour Over Coffee
- 55 grammes of coffee, coarsely ground
- In the espro press, combine 900 mL of near-boiling water.
- Plunge the filter after four minutes, pour your coffee, and enjoy!
- Loose Leaf Tea
- The Espro Press P3 is equipped with a breakthrough loose leaf tea micro-filter that is now seeking patent approval. It keeps tea particles out of your cup and brings the brewing process to a halt by sweeping leaves into a separate chamber.
*Tea Filter is not included and is purchased separately.
Highlights of Espro Press P3 Black 32oz 950ml
- Double Micro-Filter. A cup of No-Grit French Press Coffee is produced using a breakthrough double micro-filter that is 12-15 times finer than a conventional french press filter, resulting in an exceptionally flavorful cup with a smooth finish.
- Additional Coffee Clarity. Using paper filters, similar to those used for pour over coffee, may provide an additional boost in flavour clarity.
- Brew Both Coffee & Tea. With this tea-specific filter, brewing loose leaf tea is a cinch.
- Schott-Duran Glass. A new kind of glass called Schott-Duran Glass has been created that is 40% thicker than ordinary french presses.
- Easy to Pour Spout. This feature prevents spillage by holding the glass carafe in place while pouring liquid.
- Recommendations. To achieve consistency, the Drip Scale would help to maintain high quality coffee at all times. A great Coffee Grinder would also allow you to grind coffee beans and use together iwth Espro Coffee Press.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.