The Comandante Standard Knob, which is the same knob that comes standard on all Comandante Hand Grinders, should be swapped out for the one that came with your previous grinder. Completely constructed in wood, with an option of either Beech or Natural Oak. Choose a colour or pattern that matches your own personal tastes as well as your brewing equipment and surroundings. The wood knobs are waxed or lacquered to provide protection and long-term use of the product.
This is the perfect accessory to go along with the crank handle. If there is any noise produced during rotation, it may be removed to be cleaned and re-oiled if necessary. The knob is connected to the crank by means of a magnetised push-button mechanism, which allows it to be easily replaced after it has been removed.
Highlights of Comandante Standard Knob Replacement
- Perfect Match. Comandante created this suit to be the perfect fit for its grinders.
- Many Colors to Choose. Choose from a selection of lacquered colours or the classic waxed wood finish to give a burst of colour to your room or workspace.
- Easy to Clean & Change. With the assistance of a little magnetised mechanism, it is easy to remove, clean, and re-oil the bearing.
- Recommendations. In case the Comandante grinder is broken, Comandante Spare Parts would get you covered. You will also be able to adjust the burrs with RX35 Red Clix Burr Upgrade Kit. A Spare Bean Jar is also recommended to keep your grinder running all day long.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.