The new Comandante RX35 Red Clix Burr Adjustment Kit was designed specifically for use with Comandante's range of hand grinders and was developed for the professional coffee expert who competes in a competitive environment.
By using an ultra-fine precision thread to replace the original threads on both the axle and the grind grade dial, the user will have twice as many possible click steps when compared to the original threads. To put it another way, if you're currently making coffee using a Comandante grinder and dialling in 10 clicks, you'll need to dial in 20 clicks with Red Clix. This design gives you more control over your brewing process, thanks to the addition of additional click steps for a more precise grind.
Highlights of Comandante RX35 Red Clix Burr Adjustment Kit
- Easy Adjustment. By doubling the adjustment ratio, the overall accuracy is increased by a factor of two.
- Stable and long-lasting performance. With an improved grinder, you can be more accurate, equipped with the ability to dial in and target the most intense flavours possible.
- The Complete C40 Mk3 Nitro Blade Comandante Grinder Range
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.