You may carry extra beans in pre-portioned jars with you when you travel with this Comandante Spare Bean Jar. Despite the fact that they were intended to be replacement grounds catchers for the Comandante Nitro Blade Grinders, the lids are excellent for taking pre-portioned coffee on your travels for any grinder, including espresso machines.
There are two colours to choose from: clear and brown.
Highlights of Comandante Spare Bean Jar
- Spare Jars for the whole range of Comandante C40 Mk3 Grinder models.
- Clear or Amber Glass Jars are available in two different colours.
- Surprisingly durable, you can count on them to be a reliable addition to your travel gear.
- Extra Coffee Doses. Bring extra coffee jars or dose up for the week's brews.
- Recommendations. Also consider Comandante #1 Barista Brush to keep your surfaces cleaner.
- Comandante C40 MK3 Hand Grinders or any other coffee machines.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.