Chemex Classic 3 Cup, 16oz (450ml) is a great brewer for making crisp, clean pour over coffee when you have a limited amount of storage space. As soon as the brewing process is over, the brewer's distinctive hourglass shape enables it to be utilised as an ice bucket.
Because of their remarkable capacity to produce coffee with a rich flavour and a clean body, Chemex-Bonded Coffee Filters are the primary reason for the Brewer's exceptional ability to produce rich flavour and clean body. These filters are thicker than others, ensuring that all sediment is removed from your cup and that the potential of bitterness is minimised.
Direction to Use
- Place 25g coffee in a filter and grind to a medium-coarse setting.
- After soaking the grinds in 50ml of hot water, let them rest.
- Pour the remaining 355ml in gentle, concentric circles after 30 seconds.
- Allow the brewed coffee to drain before cleaning the filter and serving.
Highlights of Chemex Classic 3 Cup 450ml 16oz
- Crispy and Balanced Coffee. This blend produces a pour-over coffee that has a very crisp flavour and clean texture, which is ideal for brewing in a French press.
- Borosilicate Glass is long-lasting, heat-resistant, and clear to a brilliant degree.
- Traditional Design. The brewer's hourglass shape and wooden collar serve as a carafe as well as a vessel for brewing.
- Hot & Cold Brew. Allows you to brew both hot and iced coffee, which is very useful during the summer months.
- This amount of coffee is adequate for 1-3 glasses.
- Recommendations. You will need Chemex 3 Cup Filters to work with the device, and a decent Coffee Scale would help to keep consistency. If 450ml is not enough for you, we also have the 900ml version.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.