The design of Brewista X-Series Glass Coffee Server pays homage to decanters and borrowed ideas from the wine business. It has made significant advancements in the science and art of coffee preparation.
X Series Server Wide base design with built-in polygonal inner base unlocks the ideal flavours and keeps them locked in, allowing you to enjoy cup after cup of wonderfully balanced coffee for years to come.
Highlights of Brewista X-Series Glass Coffee Server
- Contemporary Design. The glass coffee server is designed with a polygonal shape and balanced oxygenation.
- No Swirling. Swirling is eliminated by using a polygonal inner foundation.
- Precision Spout. Control and enhanced fragrance are provided by the thick rim and precise curve spout.
- Portable. Heat retention and portability are enhanced with a sealed rim.
- Dishwasher Safe. The server is made of high quality glass and is heat resistant, could be safely put into dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of coffee servers, don't forget to check them out. Also consider a coffee scale to improve your brewing skills.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.