Brewista's high-end hand grinder has a sleek, contemporary look and is carefully handcrafted by highly skilled artisans using only the finest materials. The expertise of its Q grade certified development team guarantees that its X series is a functional instrument for grinding beans with a specific goal in mind.
Using various coarseness settings on drip filters, espresso machines, and french presses, you can ensure that you always get the ideal cup of coffee every time.
Highlights of Brewista X-Series Hand Grinder
- Quality Build. Every X-Series grinder is meticulously handcrafted by Brewista's highly skilled artisans to guarantee years of trouble-free coffee grinding.
- Z-Shaped Handle for Effortless Grinding. The Z-shaped handle of the Brewista makes rotating and grinding to the ideal coarseness a snap, and it's dishwasher safe.
- Magnetic Grind Holder Base. The Brewista's magnetic grind holder base makes collecting the ground coffee a cinch, meaning less cleanup and less overflow.
- Stainless Steel Burrs. Italian-made burrs and a military-grade casing for durability and reliability. Using high-quality bespoke steel and titanium, Brewista created a grinder that is precise, robust, and contemporary.
- Tilted Base and Z-Shaped Handle. Brewista realised the significance of having a good hold on your grinder and designed a handle that was balanced, attractive and very simple to operate.
- Built to Last. With a titanium and steel structure, you can expect the longevity and quality that comes with it. It is a design concept that guarantees spectacular outcomes for many years to come.
- Intelligent Bearing Positioning. A dabber with three-tiered bearings provides accuracy, comfort, and simple rotation for consistently excellent coffee bean grinding.
- Recommendations. Consider a coffee scale to improve your coffee dosing consistency.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.