In addition to French press coffee, Bodum Chambord 8 Cup Press also makes conventional press coffee. It is an outstanding feat that this brewery has created one of the most well-known press designs in the world, but the jewel is the very rich and full-bodied coffee that it produces.
Highlights of Bodum Chambord 8 Cup Press
- Balanced and Rich Coffee. French Coffee is known for its rich flavour and full bodied flavor.
- Traditional Design. The renowned traditional design is easy to create beautiful cup of coffee.
- Double Filter System. The double filter keeps large grinds from going through paper filters while getting rid of waste from filters.
- Anti Splashes & Spills. Chambord lid keeps everything contained, reduces splashes and spills, and flows precisely.
- Heat Resistance. The Borosilicate concentration of Bodum glass is greater than that of off-brand alternatives, and it also resists heat and breakage better.
- Recommendations. Consider using the Bellman Stovetop Milk Steamer to froth the milk, and selecting a proper Coffee Grinder.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.