The french press is a coffee machine that is well-known across the globe. It is copper-plated and has both traditional and modern design features. The Bodum Chambord Copper 3 Cup press is available in two sizes.
The Frenchpress is a simple technique of making coffee, requiring just the addition of hot water and coarse coffee grounds. Wait 4 minutes before pouring the beverage. While minimising paper filter waste, the three-piece stainless steel filter enables aromatic oils and micro-particles to enter your drink via the openings.
Chrome plating is used in a variety of applications to provide a long-lasting and shiny finish. Since the 1950s, Bodum has been experimenting with innovative technologies and ways to minimise their environmental effect. The borosilicate glass carafe and handle are both made of brass. It is possible to clean the carafe, stainless steel frame, and filtering system using a dishwasher.
Highlights of Bodum Chambord Press 3 Cup
- Traditional Design. A fresh take on the classic coffee maker with a copper plated finish.
- Brewing Coffee & Tea. Make hot coffee, cold brew coffee, or tea with this versatile device.
- Stainless Steel Filter. Full-spectrum flavour and body are possible due to the stainless steel filtering system, which makes oils and micro-grounds in the coffee complementary to the finished product.
- Strong Build. A heat-resistant borosilicate glass, a stainless steel frame, and a filtration system that will last for years are all features of this French Press.
- Environment Friendly. Less impact on the environment is achieved by using new chrome plating methods without the need for paper filters.
- Two Sizes Available. If the 3 Cup model is too small, we also offer larger versions.
- Recommendations. It is important to make great frothed milk to enjoy with the coffee, try considering theBialetti Milk Frother, which is hand driven and doesn't require power.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.