It is very easy to use the Pequeño Digital Scale to improve the quality of your coffee. For precise yield, measure your water and beans as you make your coffee. Once you create a pot of coffee with this, you'll be able to brew coffee consistently, every time.
Equipped with precision to 0.1 grammes and weights up to a maximum of 2,000 grammes, the AeroPress is suitable for brewing AeroPress and filter coffee such as the v60, but it's also great for making 1 cup of v60 and other kinds of filter coffee.
The weighing platform has a strong plastic cover that magnetically locks into place. If you like, you may put the scale in the leather case, which looks great. The Pequeño Digital Scale is small, but accurate, and easy to use whether you're preparing coffee at home or on the go.
This little digital scale offers weights, ounces, and grammes 0.1g, with up to a maximum weight of 2000g. The device is powered by two AAA batteries (not included).
Highlights of Basal Pequeño Digital Scale
- Quality Build. Built by stainless steel & BPA Free plastic, the scale is endurable and can last for many years.
- Light Weight & Portable. The Scale is super light weight, only measures at 130g, portable and can be carried around.
- Accuracy from 0.1g to 2000g. The stepped 0.1g accuracy allows you to measure the coffee weight precisely.
- Great for Espresso Shots. The size of the scale is not big, thus cannot fit a standard portafilter, however it is perfect size for an espresso shot.
- Adaptable. Great for Aeropress, or other manual brewing devices, and easy to carry around with the travel bag.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.