When you're at your destination, searching through your luggage for your hand grinder only to realise that it's lost or misplaced, there's nothing worse. A nice and elegant soft case, elevating your coffee to new heights, gets away of this nonsensical drivel.
Whether you're on your way to a short vacation or just like to keep everything together while you have your morning cup of coffee, it's a good idea to carry your coffee equipment with you. V60, AeroPress, Drip, Kalita, and Pour Over brewing equipment are all interchangeable.
Basal Coffee Travel Bag is a well constructed travel bag that eliminates concern about damage or loss, and also makes it easy to carry your equipment.
Highlights of Basal Coffee Travel Bag
- Large Capacity. Placement of your coffee gears like Aeropress, Filters, etc inside the roomy interior is a nice way to keep everything tidy.
- Great Protections & Organisation. Additional protection for every stored, and thanks to the divider inside, you could keep everything inside tight.
- Easy to Carry. To prevent clogging, the sleeve is designed to keep the grinder's handle in place.
- Fit Little Items. The bag could help to hold your coffee filters easily.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.