Yama Silverton Stainless Steel Coffee/Tea Dripper is a multi-purpose coffee maker that may be used for making coffee, brewing tea, either hot brew or cold brew. It's not just attractive to look at; it also brews coffee and tea in a number of ways, saving you the money you would have spent on buying several brewers for different applications.
When it comes to brewing cold coffee, controlling the flow rate is essential. This knob may be adjusted to suit your preference for how fast your freshly brewed coffee drains. The gadget can now produce immersion coffee, pour over coffee, cold brew coffee and tea, as well as hot tea, all without the need for a second brewer to do this.
Apart from being dishwashing safe, Yama's high borosilicate, heat-resistant glass brewing cone and carafe are both microwave and oven safe. In order to prevent the brewer's base from sliding around, non-slip silicone was utilised in the design of the device's base.
Direction to Use
- Place decanter beneath filter holder after opening the valve.
- Preheat the metal and ceramic filters in hot water, then rinse them well.
- Grind the required quantity of coffee to a medium to coarse setting using a coffee grinder. We recommend a ratio of 1g of coffee to 18ml of water for best performance.
- Close the valve and pour the ground coffee into the filter.
- Pour 50-75g of your brewing water into the coffee and allow it to sit for 30-45 seconds before serving.
- Fill the coffee bed halfway with the remaining brewing water, then gently pour it out in a circular manner.
- It should take 3 to 3:45 minutes to complete the brew. To discharge coffee into a decanter, open the valve.
Highlights of Yama Silverton Stainless Steel Coffee & Tea Dripper
- Versatile. Using the flow rate control knob, you may create immersion coffee, pour over coffee, cold brew coffee, and tea with your coffee maker.
- Yama Glass has a high borosilicate composition and will last for many years if properly maintained.
- Anti-Slip Base. You won't have to be concerned about sliding and falling.
- Dishwasher Safe. The whole body is dishwasher safe and heat resistant, meaning you are able to clean the dripper easily.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.