With Welhome Coffee Grinder ZD-10T, you will be able to grind coffee to your desired consistency and size easily. This grinder's user-friendly design makes it suitable for a wide range of brewing methods, from espresso, aeropress, mokapots, filter coffee to french presses.
The burrs on this grinder are made of stainless steel, so they ground coffee uniformly across all settings and remain razor sharp for a long time. It's easy to adjust the grind size for every brewer thanks to the 20 different grind settings.
With its easy dosing timer that runs for up to 60 seconds, the Welhome Coffee Grinder ZD-10T is simple but effective for even the most novice users. Coffee enthusiasts of all levels may use this timer to grind the perfect quantity of coffee every time. For years to come, the grinder's white or black BPA-Free plastic body will look new. The bean hopper holds 250g of beans, so you won't have to constantly refilling the grinder.
Highlights of Welhome Pro Home Coffee Grinder ZD-10T
- Stainless Steel Conical Burrs. The stainless steel burrs would allow coffee beans grounded precisely and will last sharp for a long time.
- 20 Stepped Grinding Settings. The adjustable grinding settings allow you to grind coffee beans into even particles, and is suitable for all kinds of coffee, from espresso, to Aeropress, Moka Pot, Pour Over, French Press, etc.
- Built In Timer. The Built In Timer helps to correctly measure how much coffee to grind at a time, you will not over or under grind coffee beans and reduce the wastes.
- Large Hopper. The 250g coffee hopper is enough for most home use scenarios, and you will not need to refill the coffee beans all the time.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.