The Stainless Steel casing and conical burrs of the Breville Smart Grinder Pro allow it to be used in a wide range of applications, from the finest Espresso to the coarsest French Press grind. You could easily adjust the grinding settting with the buttons on the machine, and read clearly with the LCD screen.
With precise digital dosage IQ and 60 distinct grind settings, you can get the exact dose every time. To change the dose amount, simply change the extraction timing. To achieve higher accuracy, we recommend to use a coffee scale & dosing cup.
The grinder comes with One Year Manufactuer Warranty meaning you will be covered when defaults happens.
Highlights of Breville Smart Grinder Pro BCG820BSS
- Adjustable Grinding Settings. A total of 60 different grind settings allows you to choose from, grinding either for Espresso, Aeropress, Pour Over, Cold Brew, and many more.
- Heavy Duty Burrs. Conical Burrs (40mm Diameter) would endure heavy duty for a long time.
- Change Dosing Amount. Select between 'cups' and 'shots' when grinding for espresso to get the appropriate dosage quantity.
- Portafilter Holder. You may grind coffee beans straight into portafilter, container, paper filter, or basket without holding the portafilter.
- LCD Display. The LCD screen shows the grind time, the size, and the quantity of shots/cups that have been chosen.
- Accurate Increments. Intelligently pre-programmed configuration options, and enables you to set and modify grind duration in 0.2 second increments, giving you complete control and ensuring a consistent dosage every time.
- Recommendations. If you need to create batch brew, consider either Breville Precision Brewer or Breville Precision Brewer Thermal Carafe.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.