Breville Precision Brewer includes a huge water reservoir on the machine which allows you to make coffee for up to 12 cups in less than 10 minutes. With the help of the Breville's easy control dial, you can choose from six different programmes in order to create the ideal cup of coffee for your own personal preferences and tastes.
A larger flat filter basket is used when brewing the coffee pot in order to deliver the coffee at the optimal temperature directly into the Thermal Carafe while brewing a large batch of coffee at the same time. This helps to quickly and effectively retain outstanding flavours and aromas while brewing the coffee pot. It is possible to brew smaller quantities of coffee by using an alternate filter insert in the form of a cone.
Turn off the Strong Mode if you want to drink milk. SCA-approved temperature settings such as the Gold Cup SCA setting offer superior overall temperature stability over time, while the My Brew Function allows you to have full control over the ideal brew. Perhaps the most advantageous aspect of using the automatic start and brew feature is the possibility that everything is already set up and ready to go when you wake up in the morning.
Highlights of Breville Precision Brewer
- Easy Adjustments. The water temperature, bloom time and flow rate can be adjusted easily.
- Six Brewing Available: Fast Brew, Gold Standard, Strong Brew, My Brew, Over Ice, and Cold Brew.
- Stay Warm. Keep your braw hot for hours with the Stainless Steel Caraffe Thermal. It helps to maintain vital coffee aromas and flavours.
- Configure Flow Rate. Choose the flow rate from from Slow, Medium or Fast rates to finish off whole extraction.
- Filter Replacement. You will need the V-shape filter to use together with the Precision Brewer.
- Recommendations. To grind coffee, consider using the Brewville Smart Grinder Pro to adjust the grinding size. Cafetto Liquid Organic Descaler is also one of the must have to keep the cleaniness of your Precision Brewer.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.