To carry your coffee from home all the way to your hiking backpack, you'll want the VSSL Java coffee hand grinder. It does it everything with ease. If you haven't heard of VSSL (pronounced "vessel") yet, they're well-known in the realm of adventure gear, so you know the Java will be robust enough to tackle any terrain while still being lightweight (396g).
If you don't have room in your bag for the 152mm by 50mm cylindrical grinder, you may use the 'clip-and-flip' handle design to connect it to a carabiner instead. The magnetised, ergonomic handle knob allows for a very smooth and comfortable grinding action when you're ready to brew. Simply remove the handle and flip it out to get started. Additionally, the extended handle may be yanked out to provide you with a few additional centimetres of leverage.
Highlights of VSSL Jave Hand Grinder
- Sturdy, Portable, and equipped with functionality that allows it to produce the finest cup of coffee possible using a number of brewing techniques.
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminium, the VSSL Java is extremely portable and can be carried around easily.
- The 'Clip and Flip' carabiner type handle has been incorporated into the grinder to allow for smooth grinding while also securing the grinder to the body of the machine.
- Ergonomic Handle. The handle extends to provide more leverage, and it is equipped with a magnetised hand grip knob that can be securely placed in the grind catch while the grinder is not in use or when it is being stored.
- Stainless Steel Burrs, in conjunction with two high-grade radial ball bearing sets, not only provide smooth, seamless grinding, but they also give uniform and constant particle dispersion, while removing any 'wobble' from the grinder while it is in the grinding process.
- Adjust Grinding Settings. The VSSL JAVA hand grinder has 50 different grind settings, so no matter what brewing technique you choose, there will be a setting to fit your needs.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.